Mudra Mehta blows off steam publicly
Anand Ramachandran sees Lalit Modi grow
AB meets the writer of Kane and Abel
India Uncut is angry that NY Times got American Idol wrong
Great Bong gets Noida police to investigate Julius Caesar's murder
Ideasmith believes in the League of Ex-girlfriends
Twisted DNA thanks readers obsessed with saree below navel
Jabberwock watches some old Japanese movies
Falstaff is in London for the match between Man U and Chelsea
Krish Ashok has an unsolicited proposal for Hotel Saravana Bhavan
That's all for now. The June 2008 Blog Mela returns early next month. But before leaving, do please vote for the best post in the May 2008 Blog Mela.
Check out previous Blog Melas
Did you just come across a quirky, interesting or something-that-tugs-at-your-heartstrings blog? If yes, feel free to nominate it for the June Blog Mela being hosted here on July 2
Blog Mela Rules
- Posts must have been written by Indians or have an Indian angle
- Only posts published between 1-30 June, 2008 would be accepted
- If possible, please nominate individual posts, not the whole blog
- Feel free to nominate something you have written. Immodesty appreciated
- You can nominate as many blog posts as you like - provided you really like them
- Only nominations received before midnight on July 1 stand a chance to be featured on the Top 10 list
- No, you don't get any moolah for nominating or getting featured in the Blog Mela. That could change once I am a millionaire but for now you'll just have to bear with me
- Yours truly reserves the right to nominate good posts which you ignore
How to Nominate
- Leave a comment on this post OR better still - Mail me at toeknee (at) gmail (dot) com
A waiter accidentally spilled five glasses of beer down Angela Merkel’s back last week. I empathise with the German Chancellor because I k...
Click here for the Richard Gere - Shilpa Shetty kissing controversy Which racist comment on Shilpa irked you the most? And why? DAILY HIGHL...
I don't believe in stereotypes but some of the things in the following 'forwarded email' do ring true. If you are Bengali , you ...
Well, sort of. She doesn't really kill people. She kills mosquitos. Each evening, armed with an electronic mosquito-killing racket, she...
The adorable school teacher from the TV sitcom " Mike and Molly " was destined to be an audience charmer. Remember Melissa McCart...
Close your eyes and let your thoughts take you away from the city where you live. Your destination is a nondescript village deep in the I...
Movie Review: Shuddh Desi Romance - never before has an Indian rom-com snubbed marriage so effectivelyThere is nothing shuddh (pure) or desi (Indian) about the romance in Shuddh Desi Romance so don’t go expecting a stereotypical Bollywood ...
When I was growing up in New Delhi, Mona didi was always the cool, big sister -- the better half of the "MonoTony" of neighbourin...
"Let's drive down to Ahmedabad," said my brother, the driving enthusiast in the family. "Shut up! We’re not going on a ...
A two-year-old girl battling for life in a New Delhi hospital has put the media spotlight on a sordid tale of child abuse and prostitution...