This is about Silverine and her cousin brother Jose.
Ra has a toilet fetish.
Sujatha is hoping for some good news about Phelps soon.
IndieQuill is having breakfast.
Ramesh Srivats is hoping to get a leaner, meaner council of ministers.
Greatbong tells a Valentine Day story.
Anand Ramachandran says young couples are delighted by Muthalik.
Krish Ashok brings you the anatomy of a disastrous Indian vacation.
Jammy gives a girl a fourth free birthday gift.
Toe Knee is suffering from the damnedest cold man ever caught.
That's all for now. The March 2009 Blog Mela returns early next month. But before leaving, do please vote for the best post in the February 2009 Blog Mela.
Did you just come across a quirky, interesting or something-that-tugs-at-your-heartstrings blog? If yes, feel free to nominate it for the March 2009 Blog Mela being hosted here on April 2.
How to Nominate
- Leave a comment on this post OR better still - Mail me at toeknee (at) gmail (dot) com
- Posts must have been written by Indians or have an Indian angle
- Only posts published between 1-31 March 2009 would be accepted
- If possible, please nominate individual posts, not the whole blog
- Feel free to nominate something you have written. Immodesty appreciated
- You can nominate as many blog posts as you like - provided you really like them
- Only nominations received before midnight on April 2 stand a chance to be featured in the Top 10 list
- No, you don't get any moolah for nominating or getting featured in the Blog Mela. That could change once I am a millionaire but for now you'll just have to bear with me
- Yours truly reserves the right to nominate good posts which you ignore
PREVIOUS BLOG MELAS
March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November, December
January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November, December
Click here for the Richard Gere - Shilpa Shetty kissing controversy Which racist comment on Shilpa irked you the most? And why? DAILY HIGHL...
A waiter accidentally spilled five glasses of beer down Angela Merkel’s back last week. I empathise with the German Chancellor because I k...
I don't believe in stereotypes but some of the things in the following 'forwarded email' do ring true. If you are Bengali , you ...
The adorable school teacher from the TV sitcom " Mike and Molly " was destined to be an audience charmer. Remember Melissa McCart...
Movie Review: Shuddh Desi Romance - never before has an Indian rom-com snubbed marriage so effectivelyThere is nothing shuddh (pure) or desi (Indian) about the romance in Shuddh Desi Romance so don’t go expecting a stereotypical Bollywood ...
Close your eyes and let your thoughts take you away from the city where you live. Your destination is a nondescript village deep in the I...
A weekend trip to Sariska and Bhangarh near Alwar, Rajasthan didn't really go as planned. The Sariska Tiger Camp was comfortable...
Well, sort of. She doesn't really kill people. She kills mosquitos. Each evening, armed with an electronic mosquito-killing racket, she...
I'd heard so much about Manu Joseph's comic prowess that the unexpectedly dark "The Illicit Happiness of Other People&qu...
Some minutes before our aeroplane landed in Srinagar - Kashmir's summer capital - disembodied voices floated to my ears from the seats...